LIVE LIFE GRACIOUSLY

Friday, September 13, 2013

Some of My Favorite Evaluation Resource Websites

Every few months I try to clean out my website bookmarks...getting rid of outdated ones and adding new ones to my category folders. I was going through my bookmarks in evaluation and I thought it would be beneficial to others if I posted some of my favorite websites that contain a wealth of information about program evaluation. This is not an exhaustive list but rather ones that I tend to use and recommend to my evaluation students. Enjoy!

Program Evaluation Websites:


http://ctb.ku.edu/en/tablecontents/sub_section_main_1338.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program_evaluation
http://extension.arizona.edu/evaluation/
http://extension.psu.edu/evaluation/
http://extension.wsu.edu/pd/Pages/ProgramPlanningandEvaluation.aspx
http://omerad.msu.edu/meded/progeval/index.html
http://preventionhub.org/training/evaluation-tools
http://sammie.osu.edu
http://www.cdc.gov/eval/resources/index.htm
http://www.epa.gov/evaluate/resources/index.htm
http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/ltdi/cookbook/contents.html
http://www.mapnp.org/library/evaluatn/fnl_eval.htm
http://www.nagc.org/index.aspx?id=1838
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/resources/program-evaluation-tools-23517.htm
http://www.wkkf.org/knowledge-center/resources/2010/w-k-kellogg-foundation-evaluation-handbook.aspx
http://www.wmich.edu/evalctr/
https://www.bja.gov/evaluation/evaluation-resources.htm






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might be interested in the International Consortium for the Advancement of Academic Publication supported website, "Free Resources for Program Evaluation and Social Research Methods," which organizes many resource websites in one place:
http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods/